FIREHOUSE is the youth ministry of The Potter’s House of Fort Worth. Our focus is to help our youth build strong relationships with Christ, their families, the communities, and the world.
And He said to them, come after Me [as disciples letting me be your guide],
Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men! At once they left their nets and
Became His disciples [sided with His party and followed Him].
— Matthew 4:19-20 AMP
To teach three foundational principles which are COME, FOLLOW, and GO.
- Deliver a strategy that will push them to achieve a plan/goal for successful living.
- Cast vision that will develop their faith
- Prepare them to be stable, steadfast, and firm Christians and to inspire them to seek Godly purpose.
- Assist them with growing in grace.
- Encourage a genuine love for Christ.